Explore the Andaman shore in Khao Lak, Thailand with Devasom Khao Lak’s Signature Day Trip on a Luxury Long-Tail Boat. Commissioned specifically for Devasom Khao Lak, our wooden long-tail boat was built by local artisans who have been building these types of boats for generations.
Guests begin their voyage at 9:00am at the Devasom Khao Lak beach. The boat will make up to 2 stops for snorkeling or free diving and take guests to a picturesque hidden beach. Along the way, adventurers will enjoy panoramic views of the Andaman Sea stretching to the horizon, underwater sea life and the cool ocean breeze.
No day trip is complete without a delicious lunch. The private trip to a hidden beach in Khao Lak includes Devasom Picnic Baskets with beverages. In addition, to ensure your comfort and enjoyment, a private attendant is on hand.
How to Book Your Private Boat Khao Lak Day Trip
Devasom Signature Day Trip: THB 25,000 total per trip for up to 6 persons*
Devasom Signature Day Trip with Freediving Experience by Suntan Soul: THB 29,000 total per trip for up to 6 persons*
* Extra persons THB 3,000 each (up to 4 extra persons)
The private trip to a hidden beach in Khao Lak is an experience not-to-be-missed.
Daytrip: 09:00 – 15:00
Operates daily, subject to availability
Advance booking is required
Itinerary may change subject to weather
Private trip limited to hotel guests only
- We board the boat at the beach; please wear sea trip apparel, prepare to get wet.
- Bring swimsuit, dry apparel, sunblock, personal day items and (optional) snorkeling gear. Snorkeling gear is also available on the boat.
- Picnic lunch will be served during the cruise; the optional beach picnic may be set only if the waves and weather allow.
- Limited to guests who are physically fit to travel by longtail boat and are able to swim.
- Always sit and do not walk, run, climb or jump when the boat engine is on. Avoid the engine & propeller areas of the boat at all times.
- Wear a life vest unless you are a strong swimmer. Always swim or dive with a buddy.